Saturday, October 28, 2006

Taking Another Break

I've come to the conclusion that whenever I have a large paper to write, I need to just take a break from blogging. If I don't, then I will spend too much time on this blog (and on worrying about the amount of time between posts) and I won't get this paper done. For some reason, I imagine that there are people who actually visit the blog often enough to notice that I haven't posted and to wonder when I'm going to post again. The demand for daily posts is probably not as large as I make it out to be in my mind, but then again, I've always lived in my own little world (ask my girlfriend).

SOOOoooo, I'm taking another break. This paper is due Thursday. Wish me luck.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Amanda L Paige said...

Been there done that. Good luck on the paper. I am workig on my thesis (actually right now posting this comment INSTEAD of working on my thesis ha ha).
Good Luck!

revProdeji said...

Midterms are killin me..You are in my prayers for your paper bro.

Related Posts with Thumbnails