Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do You Also Wish to Go Away?

[note: I am going to have to deactivate the links to my tract while I work on some improvements in content and format. I will make a new post when the tract is ready to be downloaded again --phatcatholic, 11-15-06]

Here is my tract in response to Mike Gendron that I mentioned in my last post. But, before you read it, you need to read the Gendron tract to which I am responding: You'll notice that I have responded to every one of the arguments he has raised. Unfortunately, I could not be as thorough as I would have liked because I still had to write it in tract format, and you can only put so much in an 8.5x11 two-fold brochure. But, it's a start, and it will show him that he has hardly stumped us.

Here it is:
  • Do You Also Wish to Go Away? [.doc file]
  • Do You Also Wish to Go Away? [.pdf file]
Let me know what you think.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

11 comments:

Laura H. said...

Is there any way that could become a pdf file or something? I can't open a doc file. :(

phatcatholic said...

I added a link to a .pdf version of the tract ;)

Adam said...

right on bro. good work.

Theo said...

Bravo!

Laura H. said...

Thanks. :) You're the best.

Theocoid said...

Nice work.

Christine said...

Funny, I couldn't open the .pdf. But the .doc worked for me.

Thanks! I'm busy printing a couple of copies! I might have to refer some of my middle schoolers to you. (I'm teaching an apologetics class at our homeschool co op this year.)

phatcatholic said...

Funny, I couldn't open the .pdf. But the .doc worked for me.

Yes, it appears that some other people have been having the same problem. I'm not sure why that is.


Thanks! I'm busy printing a couple of copies!

Note that it doesn't fold correctly right now. All the panels are in the right order, but the first and third panels are too wide. Sorry about that :( I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.


I might have to refer some of my middle schoolers to you. (I'm teaching an apologetics class at our homeschool co op this year.)

Please do!!

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

Adam said...

You know what I just thought of rereading the NT this evening? The Bible is to freakin' Catholic I don't get how anyone could have ever became Protestant. I realize I'm saying this as a former Baptist. but holy cow. Romans is just filled with Catholicism.

sorry....

phatcatholic said...

Its all good bro, I feel you ;)

Kristin said...

I see that the pdf & doc links are still unavailable. . .How might I get a hold of one of these?
Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails