Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blog Update

I added some more links to the sidebar:

Comrades
Documents
Ammunition
Old War Heroes
The new link in the "Documents" section is from the new website of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. They still have some content left to add, but it promises to be an amazing resource on the social teaching of the Catholic Church.

Catholic Outpost is another new website, and looks promising as well. It reminds me of a simpler Catholic Exchange. Make sure you check that out, too. (They're looking for columnists, if anyone is interested).

Well, that's it from me. I know I haven't posted a paper or anything related to apologetics in a while. Things have been so busy with the semester approaching its end that I've had to just post some Q&A's that I've done over the years. However, expect two papers from me within the next few days. A promising debate is in the works as well.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Laura H. said...

Thought you should know that your text at the bottom (your footer) is barely visible - due to the fact that you do not have a border or background set for it. Perhaps you should do that? If you need help, let me know.

phatcatholic said...

yea, i would like help with that, if you don't mind.

Laura said...

no problem. i'll send you an email. look for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails