Thursday, January 11, 2007

All Work and No Play Makes Nick a Dull Boy

Today I thought I'd give everyone a look at what's on my plate right now. You all may be interested in some of these projects (I'll let you know as I finish them). This also explains my probable lack of posts for the next few days.

TO DO LIST:
  • Add list of links to the directory
  • Find links to add to "Catholicism and Mass Media" and "Ecclesiology" entries
  • Write opening statement for formal debate on Sola Scriptura
  • Find new ways to increase my readership and implement these strategies
  • Edit my "Explanation of Sidebar" to account for new links and new sections
  • Write what I am going to give as my "witness" for the up-coming RCIA session
Pray for me.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

7 comments:

Amy said...

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.

phatcatholic said...

live not on evil ;)

rhapsody said...

Will pray for you for sure...

Some suggestions - link to The Daily Eudemon, Eric Scheske will link back to you. I believe the guy at The Cafeteria is Closed will also - he never linked back to me, but I never asked him:) Also, my blog is small potatoes, yours is much more informative - you've got the best sidebar in Catholic blogdom I've ever seen!

Will leave the links for you, if you care to link to them. I'm going to ask Terry at Abbey-Roads, also...

God bless you!
A fellow B-team blogger

The Daily Eudemon (Eric Scheske)
http://www.ericscheske.com/blog/

The Cafeteria Is Closed (Gerald Augustinus)
http://closedcafeteria.blogspot.com/

Abbey-Roads (Terry Nelson)
http://www.abbey-roads.blogspot.com/

phatcatholic said...

thanks for the suggestions rhapsody!

Erin Hall said...

Hey, it's Tink from Phatmass. I don't even know if you'll remember me as I haven't been on in several months. Anyway, I found your blog, just thought I'd say hello and let you know I added you to my sidebar. God bless!

Erin

phatcatholic said...

hey tink! i remember you! thanks for the add :D

Laura said...

Man and I thought my sidebar was cool. Oh well... you win everything... again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails