Monday, January 15, 2007

Quick Note

If you subscribe to my blog feed, or if you are a visitor of Phatmass or Catechetics Online (where my blog feed also appears) you may be wondering why my older posts are showing up as the most recent posts. Well, I'm going back through and adding pics to a lot of my older posts, just to make my blog more visually appealing. Blog feeds always show the most recent changes, so that's why these old posts are getting bumped back up to the top.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Lounge Daddy said...

I'm digging the pics :)

are you just compiling a file folder of thumbnails or what?
lol - good stuff

God bless

phatcatholic said...

thanks man! i've just been using google's image search. some of these pics took a lot of searching to find, but then again, i'm obsessed with my blog, so i guess it all works out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails