Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update on My To-Do List

[click image to enlarge]
I just finished adding 150 links to the Catholic Defense Directory. Every entry received new additions (links to each entry are also in my sidebar, under "Catholic Defense Directory"). That brings the total number of links in the Directory to 8,991. Umm.........yea.......that's alot. Seriously, the Directory is a resource like none other. Tell your friends. Tell your neighbors. Tell your dentist. Make a blog post about it. I've worked hard to make the Directory THE place to go for articles that explain and defend Catholicism. It's a shame that more people don't know about it.

Anyway, the first item on my to-do list is finished. On to item number two....

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

7 comments:

Laura said...

I remember when we first started working on making that transition from the old threads to the new database... yeesh. And I probably only moved about 300 links (or more, maybe). *wacky face* There were a LOT of links.

phatcatholic said...

yea, pretty crazy huh

Adam said...

Make a dope flyer to post around campus. I've had a flyer in the catechetics office for quite some time for catechetics online. I'm going to be posting another one up today in lower campus.

phatcatholic said...

yea, that's a good idea, thanks!

Russell said...

I came upon the DD only a couple of weeks ago, and I've already found it to be invaluable. I'm posting links in the forums I'm active in. Thanks!

phatcatholic said...

sweet, thanks russell :)

Lounge Daddy said...

God bless you and your work

I'll post tomorrow

Related Posts with Thumbnails