Friday, February 16, 2007

Better Luck Next Year.....

Well, based on the unofficial results, I didn't win any blog awards this year. I'm not gonna lie, I'm disappointed. As long as Jimmy Akin is alive, the award for "Best Apologetics Blog" is untouchable. But, to look on the bright side, some people still may see my blog among the results and come check it out. That's the only reason I wanted an award in the first place: so that more people will find my blog and be able to benefit from it. Also, I did get in the top 10 in two categories: "Best Apologetcs Blog" (6th place) and "Best Designed Blog" (8th place). I consider that a pretty decent showing.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my blog this year. Anything you can do to increase my readership would be most appreciated. I'm still going to do the best I can to make this one of the best Catholic apologetics blogs on the internet.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

10 comments:

Theocoid said...

Jimmy's blog is great if you have a specific question about a find detail, but your blog is excellent as a broad resource. Better luck next year.

Bill (who didn't get ANY nominations)

phatcatholic said...

thanks bill!

Jason said...

I'm pretty sure I was in the Top Ten for Fewest Regular Visitors. :)

cheryl said...

Dude, you came in 6th out of 32, and were even in vote count with Mark Shea!! I am very proud of how well you did.!

cmom
2008 awards, here we come :)

Adam said...

Sorry dude. Yours is the only blog I ever read, and then only on occasion because I added you to our Catechetics Online homepage. :)

Moneybags said...

My blog placed highly in several but didn't win anything either.

You do a great job!

Tiber Jumper said...

The first shall be last and the last shall be first and you will be in the middle! Don't sweat it bro, keep up the excellent work. Not until we are on the other side of the veil will we see the impact our lives and blogs :) have made for Him.

God bless
TJ

phatcatholic said...

You're right TJ.........thanks for the reminder.

lar said...

Note a total loss. I found your link in the CBA results page, so you picked up a new reader. Great job here.

Lar
midwestdad.blogspot.com

phatcatholic said...

Great to hae you lar! I hope you come back often!

Related Posts with Thumbnails