- Which one of these warrior saints is your favorite?
Mary's assumption into heaven, her perpetual virginity, and her perfect sinlessess can all be difficult to prove at first. I remember that when I first began learning more about my faith, these were the ones I had the most questions about. But, there is a solid defense for all three of these doctrines.
I've made a few blog posts in the past that may be of help:
- The Immaculate Conception, and the Study of Scripture
- Did Jesus Have Brothers?
- Eight Key Points: Parts 4a and 4b (On Mary's sinlessness)
- Debate with "Little Less" on the Assumption of Mary: Parts 1, 2, and 3
It was also interesting to see the number of people who had difficulty defending the ministerial priesthood (6 votes, the second most votes). I would not have guessed that this doctrine would score so high, considering that there is so much more biblical evidence for the ministerial priesthood than there is for the Marian doctrines. At any rate, I have made a few blog posts on this subject as well:
- Eight Key Points: Part 3 (Ministerial Priesthood)
- The Sacrament of Confession and Working with the Lord
- The Sacrament of Holy Orders
- The Priesthood is Apostolic
- Distinction Between Ministerial Priesthood and Priesthood of the Baptized