Monday, February 19, 2007

Sidebar Update (Poll #3)

I added the new poll for the week:
Which Catholic belief is the most difficult for you to defend?
You'll find it in the sidebar. As for the results on the previous poll, 9 people liked my Q&A's the best, followed Debates (5) and Miscellaneous (4). Leave a comment and let me know why you liked each one, particularly if you voted for "Miscellaneous." I was surprised that anyone voted for that category.

Also, I added two new badges to the bottom, from my nominations in the 2007 Catholic Blog Awards. So as not to unduly clutter things up, I only added badges for the two categories in which I had a decent showing.

Finally, I found an extremely rare book by Ronald Knox entitled "Nazi and Nazarene" over at Internet Archive. You'll find it in the section on Ronald Knox, under "The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword." In order to read it, you need this browser plug-in. For more on Ronald Knox, go here or here.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

7 comments:

EVE said...

I voted that I liked your Q&A's the best because...well... because I have alot of questions and you have alot of answers!

phatcatholic said...

Thanks Eve! I try my best :)

Laura H. said...

Pretty sure I voted Misc. because it's sometimes the only way I keep up with what's going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Nicholas.
I just discovered your blog because you got some votes in the contest. I like what you are doing here, and I want to support you (as a fellow Ohioan and donor to FUS) by coming here often. However, your site is too hard on my (old) eyes. I wish that you would consider changing your color scheme. I have difficulty looking at light-colored letters on a black background. I hope that you will consider switching to black letters on a light-blue background (in honor of Our Lady) or some other combination that is easier for old eyes to handle.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that I will check back, a week from now, to see what you have decided.

phatcatholic said...

I'm working on putting skins on my blog so that if you don't like one design/color scheme, you can just choose another one.

I'll let you know when this gets up and running. It may take a while....

Until then, you may wish to view my blog feed instead. It may be easier to read. Go here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/phatcatholicapologetics

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

Anonymous said...

Thanks. The "feed" is much easier for me to look at, for now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails