Thursday, February 01, 2007

Two New Sidebar Widgets

I added two new widgets to my sidebar. One is a free poll from Vizu. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I kinda wish I could get rid of the empty space underneath the poll. It's in my sidebar, right after my blogger profile. Vote on which award you think I should win!

The other widget is at the bottom of my sidebar. This one I think is pretty cool. It's a file-sharing widget from Box.net. All I have to do is upload files to it and then you can download them straight from the widget. Right now, I have in there the handouts I made for each of the Seven Sacraments (to go along with my paper on Apologetics in the Pre-Catechumenate Period of RCIA).

I like tinkering with my blog, if you can't tell. Let me know what you think.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Amy said...

I don't like the poll. It takes up too much room and you have to scroll too far to get to the meaty part of your sidebar (that and it pushes your conversion story and profession of faith links way too far down). Less is more ;-)

Amy said...

And why isn't there an option for All of the Above? :-P

Related Posts with Thumbnails