Monday, March 12, 2007

Now You Can Have All My Pics!

I think one thing that sets my blog apart from the many other Catholic apologetics blogs on the internet is that I add a pic to each one of my posts, and I spend a lot of time trying to find the one that most represents the subject of my post. Needless to say, I've uploaded a lot of pics since I started this blog. Well, now you can have them all! Blogger teamed with Picasa Web Albums to provide all the photos you've uploaded to blogger into one album. It's pretty dope. To view my album, go here.

Note that it includes all the photos I've uploaded, so you'll often get duplicates of the same pic, but in different sizes or cropped a certain way. I usually have to see a pic on my blog first before I can determine if I need to make any changes to it. Have a ball.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails