Thursday, March 29, 2007

One Step Closer to World Domination

I have some good news today! I now have my own column at Catholic Daily.

This is still a relatively new website, sort of like Catholic Exchange but not as cumbersome. I dig it, and I think it will become increasingly popular as more and more people discover the site. A few other bloggers are contributing writers as well, including David Jackson, Denise Hunnell, Sarah Reinhard, and the man, the myth, the legend that is Carl Olson.

With my column I'll basically answer a new question related to Catholicism each day. Until I start receiving questions from visitors to the site, we'll just be posting questions that I have already answered on my blog. To be honest, I don't always feel qualified to do something like this. I feel like someone more knowledgeable than me, like Carl Olson or Jimmy Akin, should be fielding questions from people. But, if I don't know the answer to the question, I certainly know where to go to find it. The last thing anyone could say about me is that I lack the resources (Exhibit A). So, I think we'll be alright.

Pray for me that I will always do justice to our Lord and His Church.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

6 comments:

Theocoid said...

Congrats and good luck!

Matt1618 said...

that's cool nick!

Shellie said...

Congrats -- all the best!

Carl E. Olson said...

the man, the myth, the legend that is Carl Olson.

Only in my own mind, my friend! :-)

Sarah said...

Nick, it's great to be in company with such talent as yours over at CD! Can't wait to read your column.

Amber said...

Congrats! I'm going to check it out now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails