Saturday, April 21, 2007

And the Unborn Smile

I don't really post about current events very much on this blog because:

1. I feel like enough Catholic blogs have the lockdown on that as it is.
2. Who wants to read what I think anyway??

But, today I received an absolutely wonderful illustration in my inbox from Leticia (of Causa Nostrae Laetitiae and Cause of Our Joy) and I have to post it:


Praise God for stuff like this in the secular media. It is the artwork of Mike Ramirez from the New York Post. For more of his illustrations, go here.

For more information on the partial-birth abortion ban, go here.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

5 comments:

Michael C said...

Amen to that.

I heard the president of Planned Parenthood remarked after the ban, "Woman should have the right to their reproductive futures." (Or something to that effect)

I wonder if this comment applies to the baby if it's a female.

...

Nice post.

Leticia said...

I want to read what you think, PhatCatholic! And apparently so do lots of voters at the Blogger's Choice Awards; nice going!
And thanks for the links.

phatcatholic said...

Actually, I don't feel like I'm doing very well in the Blog Awards, but thanks for your support! Btw, you can vote for more than one blog in each category.

Anonymous said...

And it seems that according to the Vatican's theological commission that unbaptized infants go to heaven rather than hell or limbo.

Bryan @ THEOdyssey

phatcatholic said...

Bryan...........I think it would be more precise to say that they found that it is ok to hope that they will. They also said in the document that no one knows with certainity what will happen to them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails