Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just Real Quick....

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be on right now, but I just finished a huge project so I have a little bit of free time. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this link I found real quick:There are two things cool about this page. First, from there you can click on Live Programs and view a live feed of St. Peter's Square. I don't know if it ever shows anything else or not. Secondly, if you click on Archives then you can watch videos from as far back as April 4, 2005. So, there's some memorable stuff there, particularly the coverage of the death of JPII and the election of B16.

Speaking of videos, Catholic Daily posts a different Catholic video each day, so you may want to keep an eye on the Video Archive as that collection increases.

Okay, that's all for now. Maybe more in a couple of days. I'm off to Maine!

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

jmjtina said...

Nick.............

phatcatholic said...

:( I wasn't procrastinating, I promise!!

Snarphman said...

I just nominated this site as one of the best religion blogs at bloggerschoiceawards.com, hope that's ok.

phatcatholic said...

Sure that's ok! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails