Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too Busy to Blog

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting very much this last week or so, just one short post a day if I can get it in. Well, that's about to decrease even more.

I have a huge to-do list and only three days to get it all done. This coming weekend is packed because my gf's sister is getting married (in Maine), and last weekend was packed because of my numerous RCIA responsibilities in conjunction with the Triduum. So, I need to just be honest with myself and admit that I simply do not have time to blog, as much as I would rather deny that fact.

I'll see you all in about a week (let's see how well I can actually hold myself to that....)

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Lounge Daddy said...

you are busy
a good kind of busy

Marriage and RCIA stuff - exciting.

thanks for the update
God Bless

Jon said...

:'(

give Sean a hug for me

jmjtina said...

I better NOT see you on here mister!

YOu have lots to do. Prayers!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails