Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Goodies

Here are some more goodies from the grab-bag that is the internet.
  • The new Catholic Carnival has been up for two days now. Check out what Catholic bloggers are writing about.
  • Perfect for today's feast day is a great new blog I found: UNBORN WORD of the day. This blog is devoted to promoting the Gospel of Life through meditations on the unborn Christ Child. Pretty dope idea, and the design for the blog is well done too.
  • The Truth Facts over at Catholic Exchange are free again!! Personally, I'm psyched about this. When I first found the Truth Facts, about 3-4 years ago, anyone could access them. But, when CE launched their Catholic Scripture Study, they changed it to where you had to be a member of one of the study groups to access the page. Well, it looks like the Truth Facts are back for the general public again. Great collection of Q&A's. Enjoy them while it lasts.
  • I received a totally random email today about a site called Gimundo [ji - MUN - doe]. I haven't read all of the content yet, but what I did read was pretty cool. Also, for some strange reason, I LOVE the tree on the left. Maybe I'm wierd, but it appeals to me. Like, I want to look at it forever. Strange.
  • Finally, I found a great new online reference work [well, it's probably not "new" per se, but it's new to me]. It's called the Dictionary of Mary. You know how much I love online Catholic resources, and this is definitely one of them. Actually, the entire Mary Page is an extensive resource on all things pertaining to Mary. Truly invaluable.
Well, that's it for now. Have a blessed day.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

1 comment:

jmjtina said...

Sweet.....pun intended!

Related Posts with Thumbnails