Thursday, May 24, 2007

Preparing for Battle

Matt emailed me the following question:
Do you have a recommended reading list for those of us who want to ramp up our apologetic knowledge of the Catholic church? I have to add that I have a wife and four kids, so my reading time is limited. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Just like in my last post, I'll have to forward you to the Catholic Defense Directory. Under the Catholicism and Mass Media entry there's a subcategory for books. In there you'll find everything you need. There are general reading lists, as well as reading lists pertaining to Catholic apologetics, general Christian apologetics, and other theological topics.

That should keep you busy ;)

As an aside, everyone who reads my blog needs to make sure they are well-acquainted with the Catholic Defense Directory. I've already found all the links you'll ever need. Once you familiarize yourself with how the entries and sub-entries are organized, you should be able to find whatever you are looking for.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Charity333 said...

This list top 50 best books for apologetics. Anything Scott hahn is wonderful and Crossing the Tiber by Stephan K Ray is wonderful conversion story as well as great source of information on Catholic/protestant differences
www.catholic-convert.com/Default.aspx?tabid=91
http://www.catholic-convert.com/Default.aspx?tabid=91

phatcatholic said...

Thanks for the link! I added it to the Directory.

Related Posts with Thumbnails