Thursday, May 24, 2007

Resources on Ethics and Morality

Timothy sent me the following email:
I’m working on a paper titled: “The Ambiguity of Ethical Leadership in Higher Education: Like the Weather?” for a conference at Penn State in late September. I was wondering if you could direct me to some good writing on ethics/ethical behavior/ethical decision-making from a Catholic perspective. I’m thinking Middle Ages theologians or earlier…or later.
Check out the Morality, Ethics, Truth entry in the Catholic Defense Directory.

You'll notice two large boxes (one on top of the other), and two small boxes at the right side of the page. We are concerned with the two large boxes. The top box has the subcategories. So, for this entry you have the following subcategories: Click on each subcategory for a list of articles on that subject.

In the bottom box, you have a list of comprehensive articles on morality, ethics and truth. These are articles that speak generally, or that cover many topics at once. In other words, these articles are not particular enough to be listed under one of the subcategories.

In this entry you should find a lot of good information. Let me know if you don't find what you are looking for and I will help you find something else. Of course, if anyone else has any good resources, leave a comment and let me know.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails