Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Uniqueness of Christianity

After answering Justin's first round of questions, he sent me this follow-up:

Now my apologetics challenge is with a super-lapsed Catholic where I have to find out the uniqueness of Christianity, and why Christianity in particular holds the most truth...any websites that can help with that? The Cor ad Cor liquitor blog was a little hard to navigate. Plus, I think it'll be hard to pull the Bible for the Christianity argument, because she seems a little skeptical of the Bible itself and knows about the Nag Hammadi and all that jazz.
Oh, I've got websites for days bro ;)

Peter Kreeft has a series of articles that are helpful here: Here are some more: I know that isn't a whole lot, but it's a start. Let me know if you need more. Of course, if anyone has some good links on this subject, leave a comment and let me know.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

1 comment:

Mark said...

Any argument of Christianity not being unique is absolutely blown away in Chesterton's "The Everlasting Man". Especially part II. See: http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/everlasting_man.html#part-II

Related Posts with Thumbnails