Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back to the 'Boro

I'm going home to Owensboro, KY tonight for my brother's wedding. Please pray for me that I return home safely (it's a 7.5 hr drive), and pray for my brother and his future wife that their marriage will bring them each closer to God and His Church. Since this weekend promises to be pretty busy, I doubt I'll have time for blogging. But, I'll be back on Monday with Part 3 of my debate with "seal" on the deuterocanonical books (see Part 1 and Part 2), as well as a list of cool websites for you to check out.

Stay tuned!

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

6 comments:

Laura H. said...

No WONDER you've been so hard to get a hold of! Sheesh... (Short-term memory here.)

:D

Scott said...

lol the 'boro.... I am only a couple hrs north of there in West Central Ohio...

may the peace of our Lord go with you on your travels and bring you safely home...

Biby Cletus said...

Hi, i just surfed in searching for interesting blogs on Spirituality, you have a cool blog. Do keep up the good work. I'll be back even though i live far from where you live. its nice to be able to see what people from across the world thinks.

Warm Regards from the Other Side of the Moon.

On a related note perhaps you might find the following link interesting. Its propossing a theory and i'll like to hear your take on the subject via comments. See ya...

Was
Jesus an Essenes ?


Bibby

Kerala, India

jmjtina said...

prayers for your family.

kycatholic said...

Hello from Kentucky. I am originally from Louisville and now live in Owensboro.

phatcatholic said...

Hi everyone! Thank you for your compliments and your prayers :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails