Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Yesterday, thanks to BlogBurst, the online version of the Dayton Daily News picked up my blog post on the body and soul of Christ. Check it out here. I was pretty happy about that. What's funny though is that they picked up the one blog post I didn't actually write. In that post, I was providing a comment that Br. Thomas, OP made on one of my earlier posts. But oh well, I'm happy to give him some exposure.

Once that happened, I logged in to BlogBurst and looked at my account a little closer. Come to find out USAToday.com and Cox Newspapers (which produces 17 daily and 26 non-daily newspapers) have also featured several of my blog posts on their websites, again thanks to BlogBurst. It's a cool service, but I never thought it would actually help little ol' me. But, I guess it does.

In case you're wondering, BlogBurst is a service that provides your blog content to publishers who need it. Here's how they describe it:
Pluck's BlogBurst network is an opt-in aggregation and syndication service that brings high-quality, topical blogs together with high-traffic web sites. With BlogBurst, bloggers gain visibility, audience reach and traffic through placement on major online publishers and media destinations in real time.
It's a pretty cool way to get your name out there and to spread the Gospel to a wider audience.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Laura H. said...

You're tagged for the 8 Things meme!! ( http://and-if-not.blogspot.com/2007/06/8-things-about-me-meme.html )

Chad said...

As a native Daytonian I have to say that is pretty neat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails