Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update on Torture Debate

I was tired and frustrated when I made my earlier post on torture, so I didn't have the time or the energy to find all of Zippy's posts in the debate. But, this has now been remedied. See my post on torture again for Zippy's contribution. I felt like the only fair thing to do was to go back and add them in. Plus, this will keep you all from having to look up his posts on your own. Also, I do realize that I am relying heavily upon Christopher's round-ups for everything that took place up to Nov. 14, '06, so if any of the participants involved feel that I have left something out, please let me know. It was really difficult for me to get a handle on the flow of the debate so far after the fact.

Pax Christi,
Johnny-Come-Lately

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails