Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update on the YouTube Summer Project

I updated the YouTube Summer Project to contain all of the videos that you all have submitted so far. As many of you know, my plan was to slowly catalogue all of the orthodox Catholic videos on YouTube and make a website with these videos categorized and embedded. Well, Travis Boudreaux already made the website, but that doesn't mean I can't still do the cataloguing! A directory of links to YouTube videos would still be very helpful, so that's what I'm going to do. Don't steal my freakin idea!! This one is mine.

Keep it coming with the submissions. Remember, check the list before you submit a video. To submit a video, just leave a comment to this post. Also, I know that the list would be easier to read if I would just hyperlink all of the titles, but honestly, it's easier for me to compile the list if I can just copy-and-paste the title and the url for each video right beside each other. It's too time-consuming to type out the "a href" tags.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

kycatholic said...

Hi phatcatholic, concerning the hyperlinking of the titles and href tags...don't you have a blog on stblogs.net? I don't know much about blogging and I like the option I have there when posting I can just highlight the word in my post, click on the link icon and paste the url in the pop up box and click insert.

Travis said...

Sorry. I never realized your plan was to make a site. Just thought you were compiling a list.

If you want me to take it down, I can. My ultimate goal is to do a GodTube.com / YouTube.com clone anyways.

Let me know something.

phatcatholic said...

kycatholic.........yes, I know, you can do that with blogger too. But, if you want the link to open in a new page, you still have to type in the "_blank" code at the end. I don't know, I may hyperlink everything if I find the time.

Travis............you don't have to take the site down. Maybe there's some way we can work on it together. I'll send you an email.

Travis said...

Hey,

If you want to work on it with me I would be glad to have help. Send me an email at tjboudreaux@gmail.com when you have some time and we can toss some ideas around and see what would work best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails