Monday, July 02, 2007

Check Out My New "Cuf"-links

Catholics United for the Faith (CUF) has just released a new blog, appropriately titled "Catholics United for the Faith." Check it out.

I have always been a fan of CUF, particularly because of their Faith Tracts, which have been very helpful in my own learning and as ammunition for the Catholic Defense Directory and for my own apologetical endeavors with protestants. Their Lay Witness magazine is pretty dope too. CUF is entirely faithful to the Magisterium and everything I've ever seen from them is well-done and theologically sound.

Their headquarters is here in Steubenville, so I've always thought it was pretty cool that I could literally just walk in their front door if I ever had a question about Catholic doctrine. You can also call them if you have any questions. For more from and about CUF, go here or check out their blog. Today's post about seatbelts and abortion was particularly good.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails