Monday, July 23, 2007

The Epiphany of Dave Armstrong

As mentioned on his blog, Dave will be coming to Steubenville for the Defending the Faith Conference this weekend and I am honored to have him as my guest. Actually, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty psyched about it. For one, it gives me a reason to finally clean my apartment. But, more importantly, it gives me the opportunity to speak in person with the man who was integral to my own conversion of faith in and love for the Church. Of course, James White may consider a visit by Dave to be a curse of epic proportions, but I am very happy to welcome him to my humble abode. Dave's dope, I don't care who you are.

I set up a countdown in my sidebar so that we can all anticipate his arrival together :D

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

ps: Polldaddy is blocked at my work, so I'll post the new poll for this week when I get home tonight.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That IS awesome... I'd love to speak with him in person myself! What a great opportunity for you!

jmjtina said...

so I'll be at your apartment at what time?! haha, that is totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's better than reading his books and blogs!!!! In person!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!

Laura O. said...

I get to cook dinner for him. Nice. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails