Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Free Stuff Is Pretty Cool

Just a couple weeks ago I received 50 Periucundum est Catholicum esse wristbands. Now, today I found out that in a couple of days I will be receiving a free copy of Light in the Dark Ages: The Friendship of Francis and Clare of Assisi. Anyone heard of this book or know anything about it? It's written by Jon M. Sweeney. For some reason his name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure why. Anyway, I'm always down for a free book and it will be cool to see if it's any good or not. I'll keep you posted.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

Laura H. said...

Ah! Jealous!! Can I borrow it when you're done?

phatcatholic said...

Sure!

Micki said...

Having recently returned from Italy and falling in love with Assisi I'm anxiously awaiting what you might have to write about the book. Couldn't ask for two better saints to inspire you.

Laura H. said...

No kidding, Micki! (Though many saints are very near and dear to my heart and inspire me to be a better person...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails