Monday, July 30, 2007

Poll-Release Monday #23

Here is this week's poll question:
  • What does the recent CDF document on the Church actually say about Her?
    • "Only visible members of the Catholic Church can go to heaven"
    • "Protestants aren't Christians"
    • "The Church of Christ is the Catholic Church"
    • "Truth is only found in the Catholic Church"
    • "The Second Vatican Council changed the Catholic doctrine on the Church"
    • "Christian communities born out of the Reformation cannot be called 'Churches'"
This is more a trivia question than an opinion poll. I want to know how many of you are able to tell a lie from the truth regarding this document. Even though discussion about it has largely died down, someone asked me a question about it just last Thursday. This CDF document has made an impression on people, and a lot of Protestants still don't understand it fully. As Catholics, it is imperative that we understand what the CDF is teaching us in this document and to be able to explain this to people. If you haven't read it yet, READ IT! (well, vote first and then read it).

When I get home I'll update this post with last week's poll results.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Hidden One said...

I actually got asked about it last Thursday as well... while I was on vacation, for pity's sake.

Amy M. said...

What's the right answer?


I mean, I could always ask you when I talk to you...

phatcatholic said...

Read the document, sillyhead!

Related Posts with Thumbnails