Monday, July 02, 2007

Rock of the Church Handout

I uploaded a new file to the "My Files" Box at the bottom of my sidebar. It's a handout on Mt 16:16-19 and how a wealth of Protestant biblical scholarship affirms the various claims that Catholics make about the passage. Note that each quote is from a different Protestant scholar. I did this to show the broad range of scholarship on this topic.

I think it turned out pretty good. Feel free to use it however you wish, as long as you don't take credit for it. For more examples of Protestant biblical scholarship on Mt 16:16-19, go here. For more on Peter as the Rock of the Church, go here.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Micki said...

You know how much I love holy cards. This one is a beauty. Is it actually your own personal card?
If you want to use any of my blog cards feel free to help yourself.
My pleasure to share the "inspiration."
Micki

phatcatholic said...

No, it's not mine. I found that image via a Google image search.

Related Posts with Thumbnails