Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a Test

Check it out! Now my blog looks like a magazine, with the large first letter thingy and justified text. I'm thinking about making each post look like this from now on. It's pretty cool. Definitely something you don't see on a lot of other blogs. I might mess with the color and the size. Anyway, leave a comment and let me know what you think. If you want to do this on your blog, just go..........nah, I think I'll make this my little secret :D

UPDATE: For the secret revealed, go here.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

8 comments:

Cure of Ars said...

I'm still trying to figure out how you made it so the definition came up when you double click on a word. :)

Hidden One said...

The Big letter is fine. I've only read a bit in this format, but for now your blog seems to read a lot slower... my reading speed is governed mostly by how fast my eyes move, apparently.

phatcatholic said...

"Cure of ars".......when you double click on a word you'll see a link at the bottom of the pop-up window that you can click on to put Answer Tips on your website.

Cure of Ars said...

Thank you

Laura H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails