Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Little Something for St. Augustine

I've been very busy today, and now I'm about to pass out b/c I'm so tired. But, I wanted to at least post something for today, the feast of St. Augustine. So, here's a link to an entry on St. Augustine that I made for the Catholic Defense Directory. It's a pretty good collection of articles on his life and thought. I hope you find it beneficial.

Pax Christi,


Anonymous said...

Hi Nicholas!
Great blog and excellent postings and writing. If you allow me, I'd like to contribute to your beautiful work by giving a great set of Free Online Dictionaries I've found:
1. Latin Dictionary
2. Bible Dictionary
3. Religion & Beliefes

Hope you like them and keep up your excellent work!


Anonymous said...

Hi there Again Nicholas!
Sorry but it seems like I posted the wrong addresses to the wrong titles. Sorry for that! Below is the correct ones:
1. Latin Dictionary
2. Bible Dictionary
3. Religion & Belief

Keep up your excellent work!

phatcatholic said...

Yea, I thought something was wrong. Thanks for the update.

Related Posts with Thumbnails