Monday, August 27, 2007

Poll-Release Monday #26

Turning again to Bible trivia, here is this week's poll question:
  • "For wherever you go I will go . . . your God will be my God." Whose words are these?
    • Naomi
    • Mary
    • Esther
    • Ruth
    • Eve
    • Judith
Remember, vote first and then look up the answer! Do you know your Old Testament?

As for the most recent poll, here are the results:


The results were pretty inconclusive, which at first I thought was a bad thing, but now I think it's good b/c it means that no matter which background I choose a good number of you will like it. So, I'm just going to stick with this one until I get bored with it again :D

Thanks everyone for voting. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll, and feel free to get other people to come and vote too.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails