Thursday, August 16, 2007

Respect Your Bishop

Check out the new T-shirt from Phatmass.com:


Pretty dope. Plus, if someone sees it and doesn't know what it means, they'll ask you and then you'll get a chance to explain the importance of respecting your bishop. There's other phat shirts too. To get your own, go here.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

UPDATE: Apparently there's people who actually can't tell what the design is. So, for the slow-on-the-uptake among us, I offer the following hint: think chess pieces

7 comments:

GoGettyer said...

Respecting the bishop is good. All the more challenge for my spirit, being that I live in Los Angeles.

Matt1618 said...

what does it mean? I don't get the design...

japhy said...

That's a nifty shirt, and I will probably order one.

Matt1618 - the shirt has chess pieces on it. The smaller ones are the king, queen, knight, rook, and pawn. The large one on top of them is the bishop.

Lindsay said...

What a great shirt. I love the Catholic + chess geek thing it's got going on. My birthday is coming up....

Matt1618 said...

uh...yeahhhhh...ok I'm a dork

Anonymous said...

Is the anything on the back of the T-Shirt, Phatmass.com , or something like that?

phatcatholic said...

"Is the anything on the back of the T-Shirt, Phatmass.com , or something like that?"

Nope. Just plain black.

Related Posts with Thumbnails