Thursday, August 30, 2007

Secret Revealed

When I was testing the look of a large first character in my earlier post, I was just joking around when I said that I was keeping the directions a secret. Honestly, I felt like I was the only one who didn't know how to do something like that, and I figured that if anyone really wanted to know all they had to do was look at my source code [to view the source code of a webpage w/ IE 6.0, click on "View" at the top of your browser, and then "Source"]. That's how I figure out a lot of things myself.

So, I never thought for a millisecond that it would actually be a big deal that I didn't reveal how to do it. But, apparently some people were personally offended and felt that I was being unprofessional and discourteous. So, here it is:

  • How to enlarge and color the first letter of every post


  • Now everyone can be cool like me (I'm just joking!!)

    Pax Christi,
    phatcatholic

    5 comments:

    Amy M. said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Laura H. said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Laura H. said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Laura H. said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Michele Peate said...

    That's really funny.

    Actually,I had just started a course in web design (HTML)and I thought your blog looked really great. I looked at the source code and was able to lift it for my own text. It looked really great but my husband told me I shouldn't steal your thunder so I didn't use it.

    Does this mean you don't mind? Of course, my blog will never look as great as yours even if I do lift your code.
    Michele

    Related Posts with Thumbnails