At any rate, I wanted to provide some resources on Rhonda Byrne's The Secret, since nowadays it is all the rage and Catholics need to know if this book (and DVD) is harmful to their faith.
Short answer: it's New-Age mumbo-jumbo.
- Is The Secret Really the Key to Happiness?
- Best-Selling The Secret Seen as Offering Only False Happiness
- Catholic Answers Forums: The Secret
- A Secret Not Worth Sharing
- The Secret Is Just the Same Old New-Age Philosophy
- Secret History of The Secret
- Wikipedia: The Secret
- Everybody Loves Secrets
- Optimism Is Depressing
- Tempted to Learn the Secret?
- New Book, Old Lie
- Do You Want to Know a Secret?
- The Law of Love: It's No Secret