Sunday, September 30, 2007

Free Handout to Download and Distribute

I added a new file to the "My Files" Box towards the bottom of my sidebar. It's a handout on Marian devotion, and I used it today during RCIA.

As the apologist on the RICA team, I'm responsible for answering people's questions about the Faith. Since this is just our second meeting, people are still a little scared to pipe up with any questions they have. So, I anticipated a question that most Protestants have and prepared a handout in response.

Do Catholics Worship Mary? Download the handout and find out :D

Next, week I'm responsible for the main catechesis of the evening. It will be on the "rule of authority" in Catholicism, or, put another way, the inter-relationship between Scripture, Tradition, and the Magisterium. I'm sure I'll make a handout for that presentation as well.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

ps: Feel free to make copies and distribute to the masses, as long as you provide a link to my blog at the bottom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails