Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HTTP-ing All Over the Place

I added some great links to the sidebar. I think the thing is about to burst, but what can ya do? I thought about maybe switching to a 3-column format where I have a sidebar on the left and the right, and the body in the middle, but I'm not sure if I like that. It decreases the amount of space you have to type, and my posts are long enough as it is. I dunno, what do you think? Maybe I'll make that my next poll question :D Until then, check out these links:

Comrades:Ammunition:Reference Works:Battle Cries:The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword: Robert Bellarmine (Saint)Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Christina said...

Could you do links in the sidebar to posts. Like Comrades would be just one link and it would go to a post where there would be a complete list of the other bloggers?

Only problem is they might still get lost in the list of things on the side, and they wouldn't be as easy to get to....

Laura H. said...

You can increase the number of total pixels used for your blog space and therefore have more writing space. The only big thing to keep in mind when doing that is the users with low resolutions. I don't recall what we set your pixels at but I'll look in a minute. Anyway, just a thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails