Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'll Get It Right Eventually....

that's me -->
I decided to change the background back to the original image. I think it helps the color of the large, first letter to match a little better with everything else. I'd rather not go with another shade of brown/orange b/c I think I have enough of that color already.

I realize that I probably fiddle around with this blog too much, and that it's probably gettin on everyone's nerves, but I'm somewhat perfectionistic when it comes to this thing (ok, ok, very perfectionistic) so it takes me a while to settle on something I totally like.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Tomas Z. said...

Hi, I really like your blog. I think the new "old" background is much better. However you might want to try to stretch it a little bit (approx. 2cm). I don't know, it might be my resolution (1280x1024) but the picture of the forest is shorter then my screen.

Pax Christi,
~T

phatcatholic said...

Yea, it is your resolution. The background image is only 1024x768.

Laura H. said...

I'm actually quite fond of this bg... for obvious reasons. And to address "T", it is your resolution. I'm on the same res. But the truth is that the majority of the world isn't on our res (though they should be). So when I scaled the image for him, I scaled it to what I felt the majority of people could/would accomodate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails