Friday, October 19, 2007

Coming Down to the Wire....

Voting ends in 2 hrs and I'm only TWO VOTES away from 20th place! Register and vote for me before it's too late! Also, the top 3 spots in the "Best Religion Category" have been juggling around all day. It's been pretty neat to watch. I have a feeling it's gonna come down to the very last seconds.

In just these last few days an Indian/Hindu blog came out of nowhere and shot up to first place, but it looks like a bunch of his votes were taken away b/c he's down below me now. Because of that interesting development, the race for the top spot is between 3 blogs:
  1. Closed Cafeteria
  2. WDTPRS?
  3. Stand Firm in Faith
The first two are Catholic and the third is Anglican. The vast majority of the blogs in this category are Catholic, which I think has been great for increasing exposure to our faith. They have all been good, orthodox blogs too. It would be sweet to see a Catholic blog win, so while you're voting for me, don't forget to vote for one (or both) of the Catholic blogs at the top as well.

I can't wait to see how this finally pans out. I'll keep you posted (assuming that there's people out there who actually care as much as I do, haha).

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails