Thursday, October 11, 2007

May the Flood Gates Be Opened!

The hardest part of my week is over now, so I can finally post some great apologetics material that I have been working on these last several days. Look for that sometime later today.

Until then, I want to make one last push and get phatcat as high in the rankings as it can possibly go. The Bloggers' Choice Awards end a month from now, so this long drawn out period of voting is finally coming down to the wire. Of course, since I'm not sure how long they will still allow people to vote, your window of opportunity may be even shorter than a month. So, if you haven't voted yet, and if you have been able to gain something of value from this blog, please consider voting for me in the "Best Religion Blog" category (I'm currently on pg. 3 of the results).

It's very easy to vote. Once you register (here) and receive your confirmation email, simply go to my profile page and click the small yellow vote button.

I am already very humbled to be included among some of the best Catholic blogs out there, and I am shocked by how many votes I have received. But, I know we can do better ;) What's wrong with shooting for the top 20? With your help, I think we can make that happen.

The whole point is exposure. I don't need props. I already think my blog is phat, haha. I just want more people to know about this blog and to be able to benefit from it. I'm here to spread the Good News, to as many people as I can possibly reach. AMDG.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails