Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Comment Notifications

In case you haven't noticed, Blogger implemented a new feature so that now after you make a comment on one of my blog posts, you can choose to receive an email alert any time other people comment on the same post. This finally brings Blogger up to speed with Haloscan, which has provided that functionality for a while now.

I'm psyched about this new feature b/c now it will be easier for you all to keep up with conversations that take place in my comments. Also, sometimes people ask questions or incite debate in my comments and then they forget to come back for my reply. With this new feature, you don't have to worry about forgetting to return here. Ultimately, this brings visitors back to my blog, and I'm always cool with that.

To receive email updates of any comments that have been made after yours, just check the box that says "Email follow up comments to:" underneath the text box where you type your comment. I would encourage everyone to use this new feature from now on.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails