Sunday, November 02, 2014

Resources on Purgatory for All Souls Day

Since today is All Souls Day and the month of November is the month when we remember the souls in Purgatory and make a special effort to pray for their speedy entrance into heaven, I thought it would be helpful to provide some resources that explain what Purgatory is.

If anyone has any questions about this topic, just leave me a comment.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic
- - - - - - - - - -
General Articles:
From the Early Church Fathers:
From the Catechism of the Catholic Church:
My Blog Posts on Purgatory:

4 comments:

Prayer For Spouse said...

Hello Friends,

For all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful.

Nicholas Hardesty said...

No problem!

Matthew said...

Succinct explanation: http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2005/07/purgatory.html

Nicholas Hardesty said...

Thanks! I'll add it to the list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails