Monday, November 19, 2007

Poll-Release Monday Needs Your Help!

First off, I'm going let last week's poll run for another week. To vote, see the poll in my sidebar.

The reason I'm letting it run for another week is because....well....I honestly can't think of a new one. I'm hoping that you all can help me. If you have an idea for a poll question, click the "Suggest a poll question" link underneath the poll and let me know. Also, please encourage your friends to vote in the poll and to visit here regularly. That way, the poll results can more adequately reflect the opinions of the Catholic blogosphere.

Have a blog? Send people my way! I'd really appreciate it.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your web site looking for some biblical support items in relation to a current situation in Wisconsin and posted a link to your web site.

This is the article, rather one-sided in its aims to attack the priest...http://www.madison.com/tct/news/293316 There are over 200 comments to it.

My suggested poll question would be something like: Does the allowance of altar girls, constitute an indult?

Pax

phatcatholic said...

Thank you for referring people to my blog. I will consider your poll suggestion.

Betty said...

I love your website BUT i was looking up on the resource right side Under Scriptural Prophecy and types of Jesus and His church in the OT and some spanish website came up.??? Just wanted to let you know. I teach OT class in Omaha NE and thought I twould be interesting
Betty eazierke@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails