Friday, December 28, 2007

Blog Update

Just wanted everyone to know that I went back and posted the entries from St. Francis de Sales for the 25th through the 28th. So, make sure to scroll down and check that out. I'm sorry I didn't post the entry for those days as they came. I haven't been able to get on the computer as much, and quite frankly, I haven't always wanted to.

Also, I've been thinking about changing to a new daily series for next year. Daily entries from G. K. Chesterton, St. Augustine, or all the early Church Fathers is also a possibility. What do you all think? I would make a poll, but we already have the poll on Christmas (see the sidebar) and I don't want to wait until this coming Monday to see what you all think. So, I'm asking everyone to leave a comment on this post and let me know which one of the following options you would prefer:
  • Keep Daily with de Sales
  • Switch to "Daily with G. K. Chesterton"
  • Switch to "Daily with Augustine"
  • Switch to "Daily with the Early Church Fathers"
These daily entries are for you, so let me know which one you would like to see for the new year. I'll put a link to this post at the top of my blog so that no one will miss it.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

9 comments:

japhy said...

The Early Church Fathers is my vote.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed de Sales, I think Augustine would be a good choice

Hidden One said...

Augustine, if only because I'm afraid that daily with ECFs might not (consistently) go into great depth or bring forth quotations that are not very well known.

Michele said...

I love St. Francis but G.K.Chesterton would be great. He could add a lighter note and could pull more people in to introduce them to all of your great resources. I'm sure you get a lot of readers already but your blog deserves an even wider audience and I think Chesterton could help do that.

phatcatholic said...

Thanks Michele! Oddly enough, I don't get very many unique visitors, only about 150 a day. Anything you can do to send people my way would be greatly appreciated!

Daniel said...

Chesterton is my vote. Truly a voice for this year. It is 100 years since Heretics was published and much of his wisdom is buried ...unfortunately.
Dan Determann

Seminarian Matthew said...

Early Church Fathers

Joe said...

Chesterton is my vote

Deb said...

Oh, please, please Chesterton!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails