Monday, December 24, 2007

Poll-Release Monday #39

So....yea....I totally let "Poll-Release Monday" slip since I've been on break. I completely forgot about it! Anyway, I remembered today, so here is this week's poll question:
What do you like the most about Christmas? (Be honest! You can also type in and vote for your own answer)
I say "be honest" b/c I anticipate people voting for what they should like the most instead of what they actually do like the most. Don't forget that you can type in your own answer and vote for it. You can also click the "Explain your answer" link below the poll and tell me why you voted the way you did. To vote, see the poll in my sidebar.

As for last week's poll question ("Do you display an Advent wreath in your home during Advent?"), here are the results:
  • "Yes": 26 (67%)
  • "No": 12 (31%)
  • "What's an Advent wreath?": 1 (3%)
Thanks everyone for voting. If you don't display an Advent wreath, you may want to consider it. I think it's a good way to remind ourselves that we are waiting in anticipation for the coming of the Savior. To learn more about Advent and Advent wreaths see this post and this post.

In the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, everyone!" (I know, it's cheesy, but I couldn't help myself)

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

Laura H. said...

i didnt vote in last weeks poll but i would have voted yes. well.. i guess thatd be a little dishonest. i have candles from my old wreath from a few years ago (little tea candles) but not a real advent wreath. when i can afford one (maybe next year) i definitely will display one. i grew up with one at home...

Catholic Mom said...

Remember Christmas is a season, not just a day. I change out my Advent candles for white candles on Christmas Day then continue lighting the wreath candles at family meals to remind us it is still Christmas.

Laura H. said...

that's awesome, catholic mom!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI - the 3 of us want the Daily w/ de Sales but promise we'll vote only once, so the poll doesn't look like we tried to skew it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails