Friday, January 11, 2008

Back to School

Sometime before noon today, I plan on driving 7.5 hrs. back to Steubenville to start my final semester of grad school. Praise God! There's so much to do between now and when I graduate that the light at the end of the tunnel is more like a faint glimmer, but at least it's there. Sometimes I can't see the light at all!!

Please pray for me that my drive back to school will be safe one and that I will be able to get everything done by the time May rolls around. What a crazy semester this is going to be....

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

ps: I tried to find a pic of Billy Madison waiting for the school bus, but to no avail.

2 comments:

Ebeth said...

Hi Nick!

Wow, I always wondered where you were in the school studies....Last semester in Grad school...No wonder you are so well written!!

Will be praying for your safe travels, that it WAS safe and that you are able to accomplish all that you need to in these next few months.

God Bless you!
Hugs
Ebeth

BTW, I tagged you for a meme...you probably don't have time for it, so don't worry

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

i will pray for you & add you to my links..God bless..

Related Posts with Thumbnails