Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Holy Water Debate Needs Your Help!

The main part of the Holy Water debate is finally complete. Here are all the links you need to follow it from start to finish:

But, I still need your help. Now that the debate is over, we're opening the floor for questions from the audience. Right now, all of the questions are for me. So, in order to even the score a bit, I need you to send me an email with any questions that you may have for Turretinfan. Not satisfied with his answers? Want to challenge him on a particular point? Here is your chance....but you have to hurry. You only have until the end of the day tomorrow to email me your questions for him.

My email address is:

phatcatholicapologetics [at] gmail [dot] com
Don't leave your questions in the combox b/c they are supposed to be a surprise. I thank you all for your help with this.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Turretinfan said...

"Don't leave your questions in the combox b/c they are supposed to be a surprise."

I'm not sure they have to be a surprise, but it might be nice to keep the questions for me secret from me in advance so as to limit cross-questioning among the audience (and I'll do the same for questions I receive for PC).

-Turretinfan

Turretinfan said...

The three questions to you have been posted, and I'm looking forward to the three surprise questions from your side!

Related Posts with Thumbnails