Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Catechetical Resources

If you click on the "Catechetical Materials" button in my sidebar you'll find a new sub-section. I was tired of having to search google every time I needed a document for class. So, now there's a section with all of the catechetical (or related) documents in one place.

This should be particularly helpful for anyone who wants to learn more about how the Church wishes for us to go about our catechetical, evangelical, educational, and missionary endeavors. In collecting the various documents, I found a cool link too: Church Documents on Catholic Education.

You can never have too many resources.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Ebeth said...

Once again, Nick, you have come through with stuff I need. I am working toward my Master Catechist certification and have 2 classes to go. Dayton has been the place I have been taking online courses with, but I am tired to fighting with the student, facilitators and even some of the diocese level folks about liberal topics: married priest, women priests, open communion, etc. So I have decided to go somewhere else and finish up and possibly go further for my degree in theology.

Any ideas?

Hugs
Ebeth

phatcatholic said...

About what exactly? (sorry, my brain's not working right now)

Related Posts with Thumbnails