Friday, January 25, 2008

New Topical Index Pages

Since I'm still using the old Blogger template (and I doggedly refuse to switch to the new one), one of the problems I have is that there is no automatic link at the bottom of my blog that will take you to older posts under a particular label. So, for example, when you click on "Q&A" you will only be able to see as many Q&A's as will fit on one page. In order to remedy that, I have decided to make index pages for each category that you can click on and see a list of links to all of the posts that fall under that particular category or topic. This should make the information on my blog much more accessible.

So, for the next couple of days, and perhaps sporadically after that, you may come here to find a random index page that I have posted. It may seem to come out of nowhere, but there's a method to the madness. Once all of the index pages are done, then I'll probably make a table, like Dave Armstrong has done. We'll see how it goes....

Thank you for your patience!

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

Little Sister said...

You're not switching to the new one because you've done so much formatting already? or you're just stubborn?

phatcatholic said...

I've done so much formatting already. It would be really difficult to make it look like nothing changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails