- On the Washing of Regeneration
- On Necessity and Wetness: Parts One -- Two -- Three
- Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation [an incomplete debate]: Parts One -- Two
- Eight Key Points, Part 6: Infant Baptism
- Repent, and Do What?
- On Baptism by Immersion
- Baptism: Empty Ritual or Saving Power?
- Is Baptism "in the Name of Jesus" or "In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"?
- In Defense of Trinitarian Baptism: Parts One -- Two -- Three
- God and the Priest: Who's Doing the Forgiving? Parts One -- Two
- How Much Do You Want for Uncle Jimmy?
- Penance and Confession
- Biblical Defense of the Sacrament of Confession
- The Sacrament of Confession and Working with the Lord
- The Effects and Necessity of the Sacrament of Confession
Holy Eucharist and the Sacrifice of the Mass
- Faith and the Eucharist
- The Makeup of the Eucharist in Other Catholic Rites
- Symbolism in Jn 6
- What's This "Holy Communion" that You Speak Of?
- "Unless You Become Like Children...."
- "Bread" and "Wine" or Something More?
- Profaning Communion for the Sake of "Communion": Parts One -- Two
- The Experience of the Lord's Supper in Protestant Churches
- Real Presence vs. "Do This in Memory of Me"
- On Proper Behavior in an Adoration Chapel
- What Are the Effects of the Eucharist?
- On Transubstantiation and the Real Presence: Parts One -- Two
- Debate with "Briguy" on the Real Presence: Parts One -- Two -- Three
- The "Once for All" Sacrifice of Christ
- The Mass and the Forgiveness of Sins
- What Is Transubstantiation?
- What Does the Eucharist Have to Do with Thanksgiving?
- Adoring Our Eucharistic Lord
- Christ: The One Who Satisfies (on Jn 6:24-35)
- Christ: The Source of Eternal Life (on Jn 6:41-51)
- The Primary End of Marriage: Parts One -- Two
- Why Doesn't the Church Recognize My Marriage?
- A Short Post on Divorce
- Catholic (and Protestant) Teaching on Matrimony
- Debate on Same-Sex Marriage: Parts One -- Two
Holy Orders and the Priesthood
- Defending Priestly Celibacy: Parts One -- Two -- Three -- Four -- Five -- Six -- Seven
- Must Bishops Be Married?
- Q&A Potpourri [two questions are about celibacy and women priests]
- Eight Key Points, Part 3: Ministerial Priesthood
- Wheat and Weeds in the Catholic Church (On the sexual abuse scandal)
- Does the Bible Say Anything about Having Priests in the Church?
- Where Are Deacons Found in Scripture?
- "Salutations in the Marketplaces" and Calling Priests "Father"
- Debate with "Russell" on Calling Priests "Father": Parts One -- Two -- Three -- Four
- Debate on the Office of New Testament Priest: Parts One and Two
Anointing of the Sick
- Debate with "Turretinfan" on Holy Water and Commentary on the Debate
- "May the Force Be With You": On Wearing Scapulars and Burying Statues
- Stations of the Cross: Liturgy and Information
- Why Do Some People Kiss Their Thumb After Making the Sign of the Cross?
- Is the Divine Mercy Chaplet a Cop-Out?
- Children and Sacramentals
- Is the Scapular Just Another Catholic Superstition?
- Is the Rosary "Vain Repetition"? (on Mt 6:7)
- What Is the Divine Mercy? How Can We Honor It?
For more on the seven Sacraments and sacramentals, see the Catholic Defense Directory: Sacraments and Sacramentals.