Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Exclusive Offer for Phatcat Readers

From now until 3-26-08, whenever you buy a DVD from the History Channel (in the "Christianity" category), you get free shipping! As far as I know, no other blog or website is providing this offer. All you have to do is access the store via this link. You can also click on the picture to the right.

Note that when you visit the store via that link and make a purchase, I receive a small percentage. I hate pandering for money, so posts like this really irk me. I didn't even like selling sausage and cheese back in high school. But, the lady in charge of marketing at A&E made this banner specifically for my blog, so I thought I should call some attention to it. It will be in my sidebar until the offer expires.

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails